Moxie Marketing making a mark
MEDFORD, OREGON — Moxie Marketing, LLC, is now serving Southern Oregon and beyond with advanced integrated marketing communications services, which include internet marketing, advertising, and public relations services. The company, founded by owner Tom Ersepke, brings a different approach to marketing services with a smaller, focused team, comprehensive experience and industry expertise, and personal attention to client’s success.
The agency officially started July 1 and serves established local and regional clients with professional, contemporary marketing expertise and production services. Ersepke, with an advanced background in project management, account services, and communication, handles all account management and client services. The Moxie team also includes: Andy Durst, a longtime graphic designer, copywriter, and public relations professional; and Dan Woolard, a web/front-end developer specializing in web development, social and internet marketing.
“Moxie Marketing, LLC, firmly believes that integrated marketing communication is necessary to cohesively tie together all of a customer’s marketing efforts for maximum effectiveness,” said Ersepke. “The internet is an excellent tool for building quality customer relationships, and an avenue for interacting with a business outside of the physical store. We are excited to offer this approach, along with a tech-savvy and experienced team, to offer customers a better form of marketing in the 21st Century.”
With this fundamental belief as a driver, Moxie offers progressive, high-quality internet marketing, including web design, web development, email marketing, and social marketing. In a world gone mobile – and social – Moxie Marketing stays a step ahead by tying a company’s entire online presence together to create consistency and effectiveness when cultivating customer relationships.
Moxie’s comprehensive integrated marketing services include:
- Website development. Utilizing WordPress and other content management systems, Moxie creates professional websites concentrated on establishing and cultivating the ultimate user experience with superior functionality and practicality on all platforms and devices.
- Internet advertising. Using Google, Bing, and social marketing ads to effectively target users during searches.
- Email marketing. Creating cost-effective campaigns to build and maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Social marketing. Expertise in all popular sites allows Moxie to tie together a company’s entire internet presence.
- Graphic design. Services include identity, branding, product development, promotion, print, digital, and multimedia.
- Public relations and copywriting. Working in cohesion with marketing efforts, PR services include strategy and implementation to effectively build lasting customer and media relationships.
- Video and radio production. Moxie Marketing works with local partners to produce quality TV and radio spots, as well as videos for multimedia applications.
The Moxie Marketing team holds extensive experience working with all types and sizes of organizations, including store-front businesses, retail businesses, web-based companies, municipalities, and non-profit organizations. Moxie’s current
for-profit clients include Grange Co-op, Umpqua Dairy, Ed’s Tire Factory, Nelson’s Tire Factory, RoxyAnn Winery, Union Creek Resort, Siskiyou Massage, Superior Athletic Club, and Cedar Links Golf Course. Non-profit clients include The Rogue Initiative for a Vital Economy (THRIVE), the annual Rod & Custom Show for charity, and the Providence Festival of Trees.